Last updated: March 31, 2021
We respect the privacy of our visitors and all those who come in contact with us – be it in-person, through our website or by mail, phone, or email. We therefore try to collect only such personal information as is needed to provide the information, service, or assistance that you request.
What Information We Collect
- While using our website, We may ask you to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include your name, street address, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide to us.
- Usage Data is collected automatically through your browser. Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When you access our website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We will use the information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
How the Information is Used
- If you request information or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, that If you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfill your request.
- We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our website.
- If your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies that we deem appropriate.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We may keep information that we collect for an unlimited period of time.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Eric Curry for Congress CA-12
1390 Market Street, Suite 200
San Francisco, CA 94102